Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Zippers
Happy Thursday everyone! It’s National Sewing Month, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by going back to the basics! Today we’re taking you through a quick and easy tutorial on lapped zippers. Knowing how to sew a lapped … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading