Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Zippers
Happy Thursday everyone! It’s National Sewing Month, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by going back to the basics! Today we’re taking you through a quick and easy tutorial on lapped zippers. Knowing how to sew a lapped … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading