Magical Thread Art: Certified Teacher Training
We've moved! Learn more about the Sulky Online Certified Teacher Training on our new Craft University online eduction website: CraftOnlineUniversity.com.
Sulky® Online Certified Teacher Training
Whether you want to begin a career as a sewing teacher or advance your sewing career, the Sulky® Online Teacher Certification Training program is designed to enhance your success with the most up-to-date teaching skills. In the comfort of your home you’ll learn how to do and teach the most popular creative machine art techniques and how to use the newest creative products as you develop beautiful, inspiring samples; and have lots of fun doing it! Or, maybe it is just time to do something creative and educational for YOU, because you deserve it! Lots of people take this course just for the fun of it! Join us – everyone is welcome!
The Sulky® Online Certified Teacher Training Program includes:
- 10 amazing projects that teach you over 65 Machine Art Techniques
- Video instruction by highly skilled, enthusiastic, National Sulky Educators
- Access for 3 months to download all course materials and videos, and watch them for as long as you like
- Access to communicate for 3 months with the Sulky faculty who will be available to answer any question you might have about projects, patterns and teaching methods
- Downloadable Certification Manual which includes a comprehensive, tried and true curriculum, lesson plans, reproducible class handouts, full color photos which show you step-by-step how to create each project, plus Sewing and Business Education
- An official Sulky® Certified Teacher Certificate
- The immeasurable opportunity and status associated with the Sulky name
In this economy, a lot of us are using our sewing skills to save money by making clothing and gifts. Some of us are even hoping to sell some of our creative projects. But where do we start? How do we succeed? In this online certification course, served through our sister company, Craft University, we’ll show you ways to help you successfully market your projects and/or your teaching skills.
- Receive training on the Business of Teaching: Marketing and Promoting Classes
- Discover where to teach
- Learn about class pricing suggestions
- Learn about kit fees & class policies
- You’ll receive the news release guidelines
- Master teacher preparation
- Learn how to understand threads and stabilizers: where, when, why and how to use them
- And much more!