This lovely woman is rocking the internet on blogs and Pinterest but there isn’t much detail about who she is. However, we can surmise that she wears this tunic with a certain bit of style and wonderful flair, no? I love the tan skinned how fit and happy she looks. Plus, the wonderful gladiator gold sandals and bangles just make the outfit. I love tunics, they’re such an easy, breezy option for summer. And, talk about an easy sewing project! Here are a few tunic sewing patterns for you to get some ideas from. And, I double dare you to make one up and hit the streets this summer and rock the tunic!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Serger School: Serging Sheers
- And the Winner of the Wabi-Sabi Sewing Giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Wabi-Sabi Sewing by Karen Lewis
- Decorative Effects with Your Serger
- And the Winner of the Big Embroidery Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Big Embroidery by Nancy Nicholson
- Serger Maintenance and Tension Tips
- And the Winner of the Sew Luxe Leather Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Sew Luxe Leather by Rosanna Clare Gethin
- Common Serger Feet & How to Use Them
Read From Our Archives