Do you love sewing bags, purses and totes? Summer is the perfect time to hone your sewing skills. And the perfect time to make a few new bags for your collection! If you’re looking to do both, join expert instructor, designer and all-around bag-guru Linda McGehee for an instructional webinar, Bags, Purses & Totes: Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting for Professional Results with Linda McGehee.
From the comfort of your home, you’ll learn the following:
▪ Sew professional-looking straps that function and last.
▪ Explore creative closures for even more design options.
▪ Customize your creations with unique details for a one-of-a-kind look.
▪ Take your bags from homemade to boutique-worthy with high-end finishes.
▪ Create bags that last with proper stabilization.
Plus, get a free bag instructions, perfectly customizable and great in multiple sizes. And ask Linda your questions along the way.
Linda McGehee is known worldwide for her inspiring books, patterns and bag-making techniques. Linda is the founder of Ghee’s, a mail-order sewing company specializing in books, designer zippers, sewing notions and more.With several TV appearances, articles and books on the subject under her belt, Linda is also an experiences and award-winning instructor, chosen teacher of the year at the 2006 American Sewing Expo.