Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- And the Winner of the Hand Dyed Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Hand Dyed by Anna Joyce
- And the winner of the Lunch Hour Wool Minis Giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Lunch Hour Wool Minis by Kathy Brown
- Serger School: Serging Sheers
- And the Winner of the Wabi-Sabi Sewing Giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Wabi-Sabi Sewing by Karen Lewis
- Decorative Effects with Your Serger
- And the Winner of the Big Embroidery Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Big Embroidery by Nancy Nicholson
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: T-shirts
May is T-Shirt Month! What’s your go-to garment? For most people, it’s a T-shirt. You can’t beat the comfort and forgiving fit of everyday T-shirts, and they’re super simple to sew.